- 1). Navigate to one of the many free music blinkie sites (see Resources).
- 2). Click on the blinkie you want.
- 3). Highlight the code for the blinkie based on what you want it for. For example, if you want to put your blinkie in MySpace, click to highlight the "MySpace" link listed. Right-click on the text and select "Copy." You can also right-click and copy the image URL directly from the image itself and select "Copy" there.
- 4). Right-click in the area where you want to create the blinkie and select "Paste."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- The London Eye
- Moving to Belize
- India Tour - Where to Go
- North India Pilgrimage Tour - A Way to Feel Religious Ethos of India
- Pleasant Villa Renting in Costa Brava
- Southern California Beach Tips - Choose a "Groomed" Or a "Natural" Beach
- Grab the Best Tour Packages for Rajasthan
- A Visit to Barcelona: Now and Then!
- Zimbabwe - Simply Astonishing
- Winter Tourism in Ladakh
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us