- 1). Navigate to one of the many free music blinkie sites (see Resources).
- 2). Click on the blinkie you want.
- 3). Highlight the code for the blinkie based on what you want it for. For example, if you want to put your blinkie in MySpace, click to highlight the "MySpace" link listed. Right-click on the text and select "Copy." You can also right-click and copy the image URL directly from the image itself and select "Copy" there.
- 4). Right-click in the area where you want to create the blinkie and select "Paste."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Credit Counseling Or Bankruptcy Which Is Right For You?
- USA Vs. Portugal Live Game Preview
- Handicap Your Way To Big Wins
- Best Spanish Learning Software
- Has the Down Economy Affected NASCAR?
- Aion Guide - Kick Butt Secrets to Character Creations Revealed
- The Holy Land
- The best way to Speed Up Your Treatment From a Sports Injury - In a natural way
- Baseball Lingo - How to Keep Track of Baseball Jargon and Baseball Acronyms
- Build a Bear Ville Review
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us