- 1). Insert the upgrade installation disc into your CD drive and restart the computer.
- 2). Press a key on your keyboard when the computer prompts you to do so to boot from the CD drive. It doesn't matter which key you press.
- 3). Input the product key when requested to do so. The computer will then request the type of installation, the default being "normal," that you wish to have. Select "OK" when you have made your selection. The upgrade will continue without further user input.
- 4). Allow the computer to reboot. The computer should reboot automatically. If it asks for your permission click "OK" and the computer will reboot to finish the upgrade.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How Do I Choose a Propeller for an Engine & Boat Combination?
- How to Repair an Air Ratchet
- Chevy 409 Specs
- Replacing the Thermostat in an Audi
- How to Change Wiper Blades on a Toyota RAV4
- How to Check the Oil on a 1978 Honda Goldwing
- How do I Change a Fog Light Bulb on a 2005 Chevy Monte Carlo?
- How to Service a Mercruiser Lower Unit
- How to Replace a Venture 3.4 Belt Tensioner
- How to Reset the Warning Lights on the Dash
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us