- 1). Insert the upgrade installation disc into your CD drive and restart the computer.
- 2). Press a key on your keyboard when the computer prompts you to do so to boot from the CD drive. It doesn't matter which key you press.
- 3). Input the product key when requested to do so. The computer will then request the type of installation, the default being "normal," that you wish to have. Select "OK" when you have made your selection. The upgrade will continue without further user input.
- 4). Allow the computer to reboot. The computer should reboot automatically. If it asks for your permission click "OK" and the computer will reboot to finish the upgrade.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Brigham Young University – Marriott School of Management
- Opportunities for Aspiring Geographers
- How To Become Clairvoyant Across Continents
- Teaching English Communication - Mistakes to Avoid
- Writing Samples
- If You"re Thinking That an Easy Slip Cannot Cause AN Injury, Reconsider.
- Protoceratops vs. Velociraptor!
- Goodbye Proud World, I"m Going Home!
- Management Education Moves With the Times!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us