- 1). Play games. Nearly every arcade game from the game marketplace and many retail games come with free logos. The logos' prerequisites vary from game to game. However, some games just give you the logos off the bat, but you can only obtain some other logos after earning a specific in-game achievement. For example, "Trials HD" only gives you a certain logo after you beat all of the Extreme difficulty tracks.
- 2). Purchase additional logos from the game marketplace. These are logos that are generally never given to you for free in a game and can only be purchased through the store within the console. For example, "Call of Duty" logos are only for sale, not for in-game redemption.
- 3). Select your profile under "My Xbox" on your console. Select "Edit Profile," followed by "Change Picture." Select the picture you want to use it.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- The London Eye
- Moving to Belize
- India Tour - Where to Go
- North India Pilgrimage Tour - A Way to Feel Religious Ethos of India
- Pleasant Villa Renting in Costa Brava
- Southern California Beach Tips - Choose a "Groomed" Or a "Natural" Beach
- Grab the Best Tour Packages for Rajasthan
- A Visit to Barcelona: Now and Then!
- Zimbabwe - Simply Astonishing
- Winter Tourism in Ladakh
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us