- 1). Turn on the machine by pressing the power button on the side of the touchscreen by the number pad.
- 2). Scroll down to the bottom of the touchscreen by touching the down arrow on the scroll bar at the right side of the screen.
- 3). Touch the "Administration" button to access the control menus.
- 4). Scroll down and select the "Device Behavior" option. In the following menu, scroll down and select "Keyboard Layout."
- 5). Select four options to appear on the home menu of the HP 9250C touchscreen by touching the check-box next to each option. The options available for the home menu are: fax, email, secondary email, network folders, supplies status and administration. Pick the options to appear on the touchscreen that are used most often to speed up work flow.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Forest Lodges In Corbett: Gives An Ultimate Experience Of Wildlife
- Caribbean Hotel Locations In St Lucia"s Quarter Districts
- Cottonbelt Trail - Colleyville, Texas Segment
- Palm Springs Luxury Hotels - Offering An Unforgettable Vacation
- Circus Circus Hotel Casino
- Ostrich Festival Parade - March
- Two Excellent Hospitals in Rawalpindi, Pakistan
- Goa Tourism - A Fusion of Tranquil Beauty and Enticing Modernism
- Why Travel Insurance Is Important Before Planning a Tour?
- Where to Stay in Winchester - How to Choose Your Winchester Hotel
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us