- 1). Turn on the machine by pressing the power button on the side of the touchscreen by the number pad.
- 2). Scroll down to the bottom of the touchscreen by touching the down arrow on the scroll bar at the right side of the screen.
- 3). Touch the "Administration" button to access the control menus.
- 4). Scroll down and select the "Device Behavior" option. In the following menu, scroll down and select "Keyboard Layout."
- 5). Select four options to appear on the home menu of the HP 9250C touchscreen by touching the check-box next to each option. The options available for the home menu are: fax, email, secondary email, network folders, supplies status and administration. Pick the options to appear on the touchscreen that are used most often to speed up work flow.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Figure Auto Coverage Recommendations
- Cheap Women"s Car Insurance - Are Insurance Companies Being Unfair to Men?
- How to lower your auto insurance premiums
- How to Get Affordable Automobile Insurance in Pennsylvania
- Stay Safe on the Road, San Antonio
- Car Insurance Quotes Made Easy
- Compare Car Insurance - What You Need to Know About Comparing Auto Insurance Companies
- Shop Around For the Best Deal in Overseas Auto Insurance
- Bike Accident Claim
- Young Drivers Insurance - How to Get Significant Discounts
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us