- 1). Navigate to the Mambo directory, then open the "Components" folder.
- 2). Double-click the "com_registration" directory to view its contents.
- 3). Open the "registration.html" file. It should automatically load in the system's default text editor.
- 4). Hit "Ctrl" + "F," then type in "Lost Your Password" as the search term. Click the "Find Next" button or hit the "Enter" key.
- 5). Edit or add any PHP or HTML element below this code:
<?php echo T_('Lost your Password?'); ?>
Do not edit anything below "Registration" code, unless you want to change that too. The registration page begins with this code:
<?php echo T_('Registration'); ?>
- 6). Save your changes, then upload the file into the same directory on the web server.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Making a Successful Claim
- The MAIDS Report
- Know The Best Options And Make Your Life Better Select Injury Attorney New Haven
- The How, When and Where of Traction Control Systems
- 5 Reasons to Use a Personal Injury Solicitor After Your Accident
- Efficient Abogado De Accidentes De Auto For The Retrieval Of Maximum Compensation
- By How Much Are Car Insurance Premiums Set To Rise By 2011 and Why?
- What Must You Find Out About New York Personal Injury Lawyers?
- Personal Injury Law: Dealing With Minor Injuries
- Why Some California Personal Injury Attorneys Provide Free Initial Consultations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us