- 1). Open the hood of your 1998 Honda Accord. If your hood is not equipped with a mechanism to keep the hood from closing, consider propping it open with a long, ridged object or have a friend hold it open.
- 2). Remove the front bumper of the 1998 Honda Accord. This can be done by loosening the bolts on the top of the bumper assembly. You will need a 10mm wrench to remove the bolts. After the bumper is removed, place it to the side of your working area.
- 3). Disconnect all the wires on the back of your existing headlights. Remove the bulbs from the interior of your lens assembly by turning them while pulling lightly until they slide out of place.
- 4). Remove your existing lens assembly by loosing the bolts on the top, bottom and sides with a 10mm wrench.
- 5). Place your projector headlights in the same space your old headlights occupied and fasten it down, using the bolts you removed.
- 6). Connect the wires on the back with the wires you disconnected. Slide the bulbs into their new locations.
- 7). Test the lights after reconnecting the wires. If you are satisfied with their performance, you can reinstall your front bumper. Reinstall your front bumper by placing the bumper back into the space it occupied and line up the bolt holes. Refasten the bolts on the top of your bumper assembly by using a 10mm wrench.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time