- 1). Lay newspaper on the seat surface that you want to cover. Draw the desired finished shape onto the newspaper. Cut along the line.
- 2). Place the newspaper pattern onto the upholstery foam. Use marker to trace the pattern on the foam. Cut the foam.
- 3). Fold fabric in half to double it. Pin the newspaper pattern onto the fabric. Measure out 1 inch along all sides of the pattern. Draw dashes at approximately 1-inch intervals, then connect the dashes to draw a solid line around the enlarged pattern. Cut along the solid line through both layers of fabric.
- 4). With the correct sides of the fabric together, use 1/2-inch seams to sew three sides of the fabric pieces together. Leave the back side open. (You have created a pillowcase-type shape.) Sew over the seams again for durability.
- 5). Turn the fabric case right side out. Insert the foam section into the case.
- 6). Fold under one raw edge of fabric on the back side of the fabric case 1/2 inch. Lap the folded edge over the raw edge to close up the opening. Pin to hold the fabric in place against the foam. Sew securely with thread and a hand sewing needle.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- US Coins - Great for Collecting or Financial Security
- Strategy Right You Are Likely To Make Money On Resale Rights!
- Lucky Thirteen
- Benefits Of And How To Evaluate Indianapolis Foreclosure Homes
- Expert Personal Finance Advice You Can Use Year After Year
- Career Skills That Can Enhance Your Employment
- Seo Corporations In India, Mumbai, Delhi And Gurgaon - The Way To Select
- How to Use Surveying Equipment
- Making Relocation Easier
- Free Business Website Design: 4 Things You Should Never Ignore
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us