- 1). Exit full screen mode. Because the full screen mode can obscure your task bar, it is best to do your planting in window mode. This can be achieved by clicking on "Main Menu" selecting "Settings" and clicking off the "Full Screen" selection.
- 2). Till the ground using the hoe tool located on your task bar. Seeds cannot be planted until you have properly prepared your garden.
- 3). Locate the acorn icon on your task bar. This is the icon that represents your seeds. Left-click the icon.
- 4). Select a patch of tilled ground for planting your seeds. When you click an area of tilled earth after selecting the acorn icon on your taskbar, your character will move to the desired location and begin planting.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Restore Files Form Carbonite
- How to Block Unwanted Websites in Internet Explorer
- How to Create a Logo for Print in Freehand
- How to Make Tagged Photos on Facebook in Your Albums
- Work At Home Forums - Why Spamming Doesn"t Work
- How to Create a Web Page That Uses Inline Frames & Samples
- How to Set iTunes to Manual Sync
- The advantages of linux dedicated server
- How to Seo Your Wordpress Blog
- A New Twist On The Classic High School Yearbook
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us