- 1). Scan your computer with a reputable anti-virus software program and remove any malicious viruses or spyware that may be present on your system. Refer to the documentation that came with your anti-virus software if you are unsure on how to perform a full scan of your computer. Malicious software that you may have inadvertently downloaded over the Internet or received through any email attachment can present itself through an annoying pop-ups during the startup process.
- 2). Click on the small arrow button located on the bottom right side of your Windows 7 taskbar. Right click on the program icon that you suspect is causing the pop-ups during startup. Search through the program's dialog menu for an option to disable notification pop-ups during the startup process. Proceed to the next step if there are not any options available with regard to disabling the program's startup notifications.
- 3). Click on the "Start" menu icon located on the bottom left hand side of your Windows 7 toolbar. Type "msconfig" (without quotes) into the search box provided on the bottom of the start menu and press Enter.
- 4). Click on the "msconfig.exe" program icon listed on top of the Start menu. Click "Continue" if a user-access control dialog box appears on your screen.
- 5). Click on the "Startup" tab when the system-configuration window appears on your screen. Uncheck the offending programs you wish to disable during the startup process. Press the "Apply" button followed by "OK" to finish the process.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Play Hard-To-Get - How to Remain Mysterious Without Shooing Him Away
- How to Get a Hot Girl - The One Dirty Little Secret Casanovas Use to Get Hot Girls!
- Get Back an Ex Boyfriend - Your First Moves
- How To Evaluate A Singles Site
- Date Ideas For A Wonderful Valentine"s Day
- Give a Sexual Massage to Your Partner and Bring Romance Back in Your Life
- Romantic Sex Ideas That Will Have Her Going Wild! This is a Must Know For Every Man Out There
- Discover The Difference Between Marriage Dating And Fun Dating
- Places to Meet Singles in Toledo, Ohio
- How to Get Women Into Bed Using Humor
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us