- 1). Log in to the access point as an Administrator user. The details depend on the make and model of the access point. For example, for a Linksys WRT54GS, double-click on the Internet Explorer icon on the Vista desktop, then navigate to Web address "192.168.1.1." Enter "admin" as the user name, then enter the administrator's password, then click "OK."
- 2). Navigate the Web-based configuration utility to the wireless security panel. For example, for a Linksys WRT54GS, click "Wireless," then "Wireless security."
- 3). Select the "WPA2 Personal" security mode.
- 4). Choose a WPA2 pass phrase. Make it difficult to guess. It should contain at least 16 alphanumeric characters, and contain no word you can find on a dictionary.
- 5). Make the current configuration permanent. For example, on a WRT54GS, click on "Save settings." At that point, WPA2 encryption will have been turned on for that wireless network.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Play Hard-To-Get - How to Remain Mysterious Without Shooing Him Away
- How to Get a Hot Girl - The One Dirty Little Secret Casanovas Use to Get Hot Girls!
- Get Back an Ex Boyfriend - Your First Moves
- How To Evaluate A Singles Site
- Date Ideas For A Wonderful Valentine"s Day
- Give a Sexual Massage to Your Partner and Bring Romance Back in Your Life
- Romantic Sex Ideas That Will Have Her Going Wild! This is a Must Know For Every Man Out There
- Discover The Difference Between Marriage Dating And Fun Dating
- Places to Meet Singles in Toledo, Ohio
- How to Get Women Into Bed Using Humor
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us